View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 02:41 PM   #306
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Just caught up. I don't know about the star vote, they instantly jump into the game and ISOd two people it seems. And read everything. I feel a wolf would skim and point out bs things to push an agenda. Star quoted things they agree and are unsure about.
You on the other hand have been very leader like. You've been upset not all info is on your hands (live chat example) you started this thread gun ho and had a way to communicate threads easily. (Which is nai) You've been extremely chatty quoting way way too much. It's thread filling.
I have to leave lunch. I'll get to sub on next break.

I feel like most info would be a sub/ gold lynch. If by God's guess star was wolf or town, it's not gonna help us, we'd still be at square one.
This makes me think blind is probably town, but I think he absolutely should have gotten night results when he died

As far as "normal mechanics" would go, the only way that he would not get a result is if he was also roleblocked.

If blind is town and got roleblocked AND killed, that indicates fear to me. They wanted him gone and were also afraid of what his night action could do to the game.

REMEMBER: wolves did not realize that there was gonna be a second game.

If wolves thought he was an info role, killing him was good enough to do that. He would take his info to the grave. But if they RB'd AND killed him, that reveals that wolves thought he had a stronger power than just an info role: maybe a doctor or vigilante. They needed to stop his action, AND get rid of him.

If blind fully claimed to his neighbor, his neighbor would know that blind was just an info role, and would not roleblock him. If we buy into these premises, that makes blind's neighbor look pretty towny right now.

Who is blind's neighbor again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic