View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 08:55 AM   #124
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
OK Guys. Now we're rolling. I got my whore report back for night 2 on LD. We got ourselves a wolf.

LD

And, now I have to shower then head to class and from there, straight to the airport. Hopefully I'll have internet access in San Antonio, but I can't promise anything. I will be bring my laptop with me, in case there is an ethernet jack.

I hope that I come back home and find myself alive. I hope that the voyeur will do his duty and peep at me while I'm sleeping with guys, so that if the remaining wolves (or wolf) kill me, you'll be there to avenge me. But, I hope the threat of the voyeur is enough to keep me alive, especially if there is only 1 wolf left.

If someone REALLY needs to talk to me and I don't have internet, Blah, Panda, Q, and LD (assuming he's not mad) have my cell #.

Also, I'm assuming there will be a fairly quick insta on LD, and as such I've already submitted my next 2 sleepings with Guido so that I don't go lonely for a night. That and not hold the game up.
Can't say I'm surprised, this guy was high as hell up on my suspicion list, and that's the reason I'm going to trust you here and follow up: Lightdarkness

I was hoping the ho' would sleep with LD tonight, thank god that happened