View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 03:53 PM   #2107
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

So I am ISOing Plop and I’m just gonna write out anything that stands out to me, even if it’s small. Sorry if this is long and/or rambly I’ll try to come up with some sort of conclusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Either way, I ask because I thought this line was kinda strange:

Reading into Haku’s .lols (who we now know was town), just weird and seems like he’s reaching

Sunfan also brought up that this was a weird thing to bring up

Quote:
I'm not particularly interested in lynching between FG/TWGma either.
We now know that FG/Subs was town, but I kinda get “don’t wanna take a 50/50 chance of killing my partner” here since there is no further explanation

Quote:
Couple thoughts from re-reading:

Don't think FG/Ule are W/W, but Yoshl/Ule being W/W wouldn't surprise me.

Raeko's iso is mostly responding to pings and casting shade. I don't see much town-hunting or town-reading going on. Seems suspicious... Raeko, do you have any townreads or townleans?
These just seem like easy reads to make, doesn’t say much and seems like the kind of reads that would be faked

Quote:
I was just confused by it since I think the general consensus on you has been town leans or null reads.
confused/ambivalent about freezi’s thunderdome attempt

Quote:
Feeling less paranoid about yoshl after reading that analysis post, and I like the unique trains of thought FG has going on. Haku does seem more committed to his reads than usual, but there's still the usual fluctuations there too, I think, just less than normal.
Switching tides on YoshL conveniently

Quote:
For the moment, I don't want to move it since I'm the only vote there and I wanna keep that wagon alive.
This is talking about his FFA vote. During this phase, T-Force also had a few votes until the Ulle wagon started. but Plop stayed parked on FFA (town as we know) for a large portion of the phase and just kinda let the other wagons happen.