View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 07:22 PM   #20
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Weird Theories about everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew WCY View Post
Some theories are unfortunately perceived as terrible to people no matter how sensible they sound. Everything is subject to the scrutiny of subjectivity and personal bias in the world of theory and thought.
but yes this is bad thread because most of you guys just write a few sentences and expect us to keel over and be amazed at how thoughtful you are
It's because in the definition of theory, it is meant to be a system of ideas intended to explain something that would otherwise be unexplained. Your theory in here has some level of ideas for something that would otherwise be unexplained. Everything else in here is either flat out wrong, belief, or doesn't have any system of idea backing it up beyond a statement.

If you want to make a theory beyond something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher View Post
Future gasoline is made from collecting and distilling the alcohol gases that evaporate from feces.
Then give me some reasons why you think or believe this is the case (a.k.a, give me some content to critically think about).

example:

To push in a different direction from andrew's theory, it's fact that brains are largely responsible for memory. We also know that when you die, you are technically still alive for a brief amount of time, but un-aware of it. I think it's possible that if you die, and your body goes through the cycle of life extremely quickly (we're talking cells in the body being broken down, re-used for energy, and possibly that energy going into breeding, human or not) it might be possible that those memories or at least the way a muscle or brain 'fires' neurons (kind of like how if you shake salt on frog legs the muscles contract & expand) can translate to another being. I mean, you're physically moving cells from one being to another when eating meat all the time, cells DO contain DNA & stuff we can't fully grasp as well. The difference is how quickly that cycle of life happens, and would explain a lot of situations of people having memories from past lives. Since an example could be like:

>Someone drowns in an ocean
>Fish eat the body
>Someone pregnant eats said fish
>pregnant human delivers baby
>baby somehow contains memories from someone in the 1990's

Pulled this example from an actual story that was ran back in 2006: https://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132381&page=1

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 12-22-2020 at 07:37 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote