View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 11:24 AM   #386
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament 13.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Nothing was changed on the fly, it's been a CHOICE between the two since v0's release and was already said that vROFL would be getting phased out of the top 8 slot for official tournaments and v0 would be taking it's place. Look in the OP of the tournament thread, choice of has been specified since day 1.
I mean, arguably it was changed on the fly, as the official wording on the token's page is different from the OP of the event. The other guy is actually right, it really should be both. The OP actually causes a contradiction of available information, and TBH changing it on the fly for say this event, isn't something that should be happening. But, since it's in the OP I'm not gonna cause a proper shit-storm over it. You do your event as intended, because at the end of the day, you're both right, even though one of you very much shouldn't be.

In short: probably should update the official wording on the page, and not do this sort of selection thing if multiples are in place.

Or better yet, though it won't happen, we could make these exclusives less... silly? I think is the word I'd use personally.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote