View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 05:40 PM   #47
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default Re: Offensive Songs Thread

Yo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiosna View Post
Removal is excessive and I think it's overall better to display them, as hi19 said, as a monument to tasteless artwork. Editing audio is definitely not allowed given FFR's permissions.
i agree, ive learned that removal would be too much for too many songs since lots are explicit. i also know, being a musician, people are entitled to musical integrity - tasteless or not.. however this song is beyond tasteless, its disgusting. And to those believing I don't get the "joke" for the Dishwater song, I do and its not funny, its gross and mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
This man has a song in FFR ... like if we are gonna go there let's actually go there
I'm just a casual player in terms of staff, and i think it would be a great conversation to bring up to the Staff if Artist History is a trigger to some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi40 View Post
who listens to WAP here
lmfao. if that song gets in ffr, then i guess everyone will have to "get the joke."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
not a woman who doesn't have a history of behavior that contradicts feminism having a legitimate criticism of ffr's song repertoire
Whatever negativity you tried emitting here overall is not cute and so random. lmao.
It seems that you have been totally mistaken about me in that regard.
Im fine with that because I accomplished something.

I accomplished something: which was sparking participation so we could collectively have this conversation to ignite something in that direction. no harm done.

Seeing that Psychoangel posted prior had already helps give a realistic view of what she and the others can handle. But I came back to read about her progress!?! Thank you!!!

Super big thank you to people participating positively here, I was just hoping for a space on FFR providing a little support regarding this topic in an online public situation. If such a space wasnt be created before, at least I hope I paved a path for some new changes!

xoxo ZGF1 oxox

Last edited by Zeldagurlfan1; 08-27-2021 at 05:47 PM..