View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #1233
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Huh? I do not know what this means.

I do not think I am OK with not hanging anybody today unless olimar shows up and says he will be able to participate and vote the following day (if he lives through the night). Because if he is a town and there are 3 people left, and he does not vote, the only way town can win is if the other person votes correctly and the kitb works out.
The game I lost, both wolves were the most inactive members playing. Neither were olimar though; in fact he was host.

Anyways although that's a fair concern it is still statistically beneficial to no lynch this phase and, at least from my perspective I'm at a bit of a standstill because all 3 non-me's have totally different but justifiable cases, maybe roundbox less so but changing it from 3 non-me's to 2 non-me's would be super beneficial should I not be the one who gets nk'd, and it would be useful for the 2 other towns too, even if the worst case happens and olimar is totally afk next/this phase

In a way I kinda don't like being against no lynch cause it mostly just benefits sk to just end it here, but then part of me also likes that you're thinking critically
I think it's more - than + usually but with you being logically sound usually I don't think you'd slip like this (???) But I've also never seen you antitown so maybe you would be aggressive like this
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ