View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 05:18 PM   #83
theropfather
FFR Player

Default Re: Social Media Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
1. It is a problem. You fought in the army, and don't hold that free speech is important? What a fucking waste.
2. We are close to the point where that route of censorship will be less efficient, if you're a woman, namely on Twitch, it already is.
3. Being an ass hole isn't a crime. Stop making it come off like he deserves to lose a chance at income because he's a jerk. YOU wouldn't last in a job climate like that, and I wouldn't be that far ahead of you in that regard. If this was about him saying the "n-word" you'd actually have an argument. One I don't agree with, but there's at least a discussion there. But that isn't what it's about, you daft fuck.
4. It's not, my stance on that is probably pretty known. Considering I literally less than two months ago stormed into a thread, belatedly, to take what I said was a "petty victory lap."
5. Then actually shut up and walk away before you actually make yourself look worse.

Mellon, it's bad if you think de-platforming is ok, and it's a bit telling. But I am not per-say shocked. I disagree with you, but at least you'll sort of admit it.
Did you know that you're retarded? Just checking.