View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 04:31 AM   #2016
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: World of Warcraft

We lagged too badly to even try.

We had ToC10 planned for tonight and I was going to get the last 11 Emblems I needed for all four pieces of T9. We go in there and start wrecking stuff up but I'm noticing several things. One, people are dying. That never happens. Two, the tanks aren't getting heals often enough. That never happens.

During the transition between Gormok and the worms, I notice that one of the tanks has pretty much no health on him, but no impales, so he's not dying. But he's also not getting any heals! I thought maybe the healers are having connection problems, so I start spamming heals on him. None of them go through. It doesn't heal any health and it doesn't show up as a heal that I had done in my scrolling text. And then he dies once the worm pops up and bites him.

Called it and decided to cram all of our raids into one night since they can't ever get patch night done right.

Ya'know, if they announced patches in advance, raiders could schedule around these nights. This was one of just a handful of nights we had available for all of our core raiders and now we have to rely on a cram night to get our raids in, minus some key members. Needless to say, it's just a little frustrating.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote