View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 07:37 PM   #46
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball Post-Game (Wolves win)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
I don't know how people gave Xiz a pass when he literally told me that he'd insta himself as a human if he were roleblocked.
I don't see where you explained why that quote was so wolfy though. I had to sit there and think for a while to get a hint of what you were getting at. and that's if Xiz were successfully roleblocked, as in, if no kill went through. I think you could've made a convincing case with that log, and imo you didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
You can try to say the humans were inactive, but that's selling our effort short. The thread was inactive, and thats something that most TWG Players Post 2009 view as inactive. On the contrary though, Hans, Jurs and myself probably have mounds of raw data in skype logs that dwarfs anything posted in the thread. I can easily say I personally invested at least 20 hours last week into my Xiz/Bynary digging and discussing.

I fell short by not making more substantiated and convincing posts, but to criticize the human effort for lack of interest or posting is a downright fucking joke and is disrespectful to the time and emotion (its ok hans haha) collectively put into this.
I don't mean to say "the humans did nothing and didnt try and that's why wolves won." that's not what I mean at all, and you're right to call me out on it if that's what it sounded like. I just don't think "blues were newbs and greens were dumb" is a fitting summary either. humans got outplayed by wolves in this game. one team beat the other. that's it. it's still really cool to see activity on both sides, which has been a positive trend for a number of games now.