View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 08:59 PM   #503
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
you posted 2 things in response to things i said, and the last thing (from that post) that you responded to didn't even seem like it was near the end of a 'all caught up' point. seemed like you maybe saw my vote then wanted to immediately interact with me, which might also explain why your first catch up post you responded to only 2 things.

if not, can you explain why your catchup post was how it was (short, from stuff quite a few pages back, only included me)
That doesn't explain why you think I wasn't reading the thread in chronological order, which, to be honest, is just plain confirmation bias and flies in the face of anything I've done in the past (which might be understandable at first, so I suggest you go back and read past games I've been in to see similar behavior from me).

Short: Wanting more easily digestible posts instead of one giant wallpost.
From stuff quite a few pages back: Reading the thread in chronological order from the time I last posted.
Only Included You: The first quote was referencing something else I already called inDheart out for, so that's a given. Second quote was a question you asked me directly (that's actually a fairly important question to answer), so I don't know what you were expecting.