View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #2127
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: R1 - Actual Song Difficulties V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
I won't give exact difficulty numbers for the most part, but here are some comments of mine:

- Lover's Reef is a bit harder of a VD I think. Wouldn't be at the bottom end of the VD list IMO, maybe somewhere in the middle.
- bump Vanishing Gungaroon into the VD list. Play something like Angel Stays on This Ground remix and compare (it's actually harder than Vanishing Gungaroon by a fair bit).
- I would bump Otter's Dance into the lower end of the VC list. agreed, but no one listens to me, I've been trying to make Otter's Dance VC for a while
- I would bump Kamonene 100% into the upper or even mid end of the C list. Agreed
- Lapis, with 16th jumpstream, would probably be slightly harder than the simple 16th streams of Crystal Wind, which is the same difficulty Crystal wind is faster, so I'm leaving it where it is
- perhaps Dr0p should be slightly lower, like 54.
- maybe CRASH THE BEAT! should be a 74, harder than stuff like moon_child, because of 32nds and the fact that you're playing an almost 4-minute song (CUT YOUR SONGS BEHANJC!!!) I can AAA Crash the Beat every time I play it, and the 32nds can be jump trilled, while Moon child's jacks are evil and has tricky patterns
- perhaps bump Illumination of the Sky down to 72, not really a hard song IMO, may need more opinions Agreed, but others don't, so I'm leaving it
- Far Away From Home is actually a tricky little bugger, may need to bump up to 64 or 65 honestly I thought I had it at 64, it's not? Hmm...fixing
Responses in bold
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)
stavie33 is offline   Reply With Quote