View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 09:27 PM   #247
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG 85 Game Thread: Matrix8 Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
So like....random data collect about post count to try to pretend theres a real trend(That's my disclaimer to say don't take this to mean any concrete kind of real evidence...just for speculation):

Looking at who's posted so far and in what kind of clusters...(seems everyone's posted at least a few times)

Light posted up to five times by the time ToonE posted 3 times...then Toon caught up to 5 times.....If I'm correct each of them are sitting at 5 posts right now?
*insert conspiracy theory cork board here*

Quote:
waywardVagabond/Charu/ and ARP have all posted a shit ton from day 1 mostly and scattered throught the later parts of the phase....MellonCollie has been trickled in here and there but consistent.....I jumped in early(forgot about the thread I worked a double bc I work evenings/overnights and sleep during the way (Wolfy af sounding I know but ya gotta do what ya gotta do))...
this doesn't sound sus at all because we all have lives that take precedence it's ok

Quote:
I feel like either ARP or Charu could be a wolf....but def not both of them. Or they might have some other game role? Orrrr they just really like to post. Which likelyhood it is, still hard to discern as a reason to vote either of them this early on. I should note that I do see ARP and Charu viewing the thread a lottt(is it fair to make that a read in this game? I forget since last I've played).....Although they could just be keeping the tab open in their browser like normal people do anyways. (would wolves do that or are they into that touch-n-go post tactic.
i've already posted my thoughts about the bold

Quote:
I feel like the posting tactic for wolves so far has been a strat like "hey one guy be active in the field, other stay back, and we'll tag team our activity to lessen suspiciousness..."
how would you know what the tactic for wolves would be? we don't know who the wolves are. unless you do

Quote:
I mean that's more likely to me than the alternative where both wolves are just equally active/extremely active in thread Day 1 and are like totes ballin unafraid tactic.

So do we look for the quiet and profound? Or the two in shadow? Or the two that are equally vocal?
raeko already said this but we don't need to look for two wolves right now, we need to vote people we find suspicious. once we hit a wolf we can look back on interactions and make conjectures.

this post almost makes me wanna vote you but i don't think this could come from someone who isn't town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote