View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 12:41 AM   #25
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Definition of a FFR AA

There's really nothing to lose by adding a SDG bar. The players like me who would want to farm the progress bar have a new goal, and the players that don't care won't be affected at all. The benefit a lot of people don't see, as in those who don't like to farm stuff like this anyways, is that the gap from 9 raw goods or less to AAA is relatively small. This change, for example, would give me incentive to grind "FMO's" for AA's when SDG's are very hard to come by at my skill level in that range. AA bar is better than an SDG bar for players like myself because it gives a slightly wider gap than between SDG and AAA and gives a new goal to aim for on charts that are still mostly manageable skill wise but not consistent enough yet to AAA. Also, percentage wise it should probably fall between 98-99% in my opinion, especially when SDGs are a bit over 99%. Also, the fact it would be a percentage is great for long difficult songs and helps balance the stamina required with the relative to the difficulty of the chart.

And no, I would not expect "AA's" to have any impact on a player's level or skill rating.

If this was implemented, I would probably start playing again. It's great for people who like to play the game the way I do (setting personal goals through in game metrics) and can just be ignored by those who don't care about it.

Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 08-17-2021 at 12:41 AM.. Reason: clarity
TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote