View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 10:31 AM   #462
radioamor
anhedonia extraordinaire
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
Lol it was not spread by a bat, THATS misinformation that they WANT you to believe. If it was, it would have been here way before 2019. A bat cannot combine 2 virus'.
Anyways, I'm done here. Couldn't care less what you guys believe at this point. Nobody that i know has a problem being around people without anyone wearing a mask or staying far away and honestly it's a good thing. none of us are going to get some dumb virus that's harmless and none of us is putting one another at risk either. Have fun with your new world order.
I was really hoping your contrition earlier in this thread was legitimate. I wasn't expecting your views to fully turn around right away, but I like to see personal growth in others and it is a bit of a shame that you have instead opted to further entrench yourself in unwavering skepticism of the current widely accepted models simply because they are widely accepted.
I hope you understand, in some capacity, that militant skepticism like this is equally as thoughtless as blind acceptance of what people in power tell you. You are not a critical thinker for not wearing a mask or believing that the virus was made in a lab. You are not subverting the nefarious machinations of the "new world order" by calling people "fucking pussies" in this thread for being wary of a virus that has killed nearly one million people worldwide in eight months (mostly during the past six). Your ideological standards are simple, one-dimensional, and shallow. "Whatever the opposite of what everyone else is saying" is a game for children, not a philosophy.
People in this thread have worked very hard to present to you facts from legitimate sources; individuals who are qualified to discuss the virus. Your responses have slid very far off the deep end, which gives me hope that you're just fucking with us and having a big laugh about it. I guess we've just assessed the opportunity costs here and have figured that being the object of your ridicule is a better alternative than you willingly (happily, actually) endangering those around you.