View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 07:02 PM   #432
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Son, I'm gonna level with you for a minute here. It's been around two to three weeks since you came on to this site spouting your orangutan humping bullshit, and not a single one of us are buying into it. I need you to do me, and everyone else on this website a small favor. I want you to get off your computer (this might be the hardest thing I'm asking you to do.) run to the hardware store and pick up some superglue. Come back and sit down, as I'm sure all hard work has you out of breath. Seeing as you're clearly too fucking stupid and won't be able to do this, let me guide you slowly. Take your left hand, and make sure your index finger, and thumb are stretched out. The other fingers don't really matter here, so you may as well just cut them off as you won't need them for much longer. Take your superglue and run it along the shape of your index finger, and thumb, and stick it to your forehead. I want you to wait around 30 minutes, and you'll soon discover that your hand is stuck to your head in the shape of an L. This part is important so pay attention. Rip your hand off your forehead, and congratulations, you are now permitted to re-enter society with a permanent L on your forehead. I sincerely hope the makeover will make you look as stupid as you sound.
At this point, I say we motion to ban this motherfucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
@ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)