Old 08-20-2018, 01:52 PM   #1468
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I did think it was a good case

It's bizarre to me to have specific feelings only in reaction to other people talking about him

I thought his opinion on Celery would more naturally manifest itself throughout the thread but it didn't. If you literally go into his ISO and ctrl+F "Celirra" then you find opinions about Celirra only in the context of other people bringing Celirra's name up.

This read to me as the classic wolf strategy of "don't talk to your partners unless you have to" because doing so creates interactions in the case one of them flips. I thought Gradiant was invoking this while also doing his best to keep Celirra off of people's minds in general.

Regarding the second post I quoted, you are right, I misinterpreted it but I discarded that conflicting evidence because it was too late to reevaluate the fuller context.

I did actually forget why I toneread Gradiant wolf the first time around because I couldn't really rederive it when I tried again. It wasn't until I was getting town reads on other people that I decided to revisit with a blind eye and try to learn something. That is when I kept consistently noticing the Celirra pattern.
gradiant isn't unique in his treatment of cel though. like, you focusing on the two of them specifically in your case is bugging me. reading his ISO pretty quickly he only gives two affirmative townreads, on xiz and you, ends up retracting the one on you. most others are a joke

and comparing to how he treats some other unnamed people, take a look at what he says/does about syhto, for instance. similar arm's length holding; makes a post about her not having played in a long time so he has no meta basis to say much, and she's not one of his wolf leans. fits the same type of read pattern; would be a decent match for your theory other than it creates a sort of burgeoning wolf team where gradi's soft defending both

so i'm like, why not talk about how he's reading syhto?

also given perfect blowjob, which has been talked about here a couple times, i think he'd be relatively unafraid to touch his partners and would know to try to interact with them; don't think it would just slip his mind. he's proven he can play to outs, and can very likely do better than the "classic" strat

perhaps it's an effect of what time you managed to come back around, but the read you developed came together in a rush. so i'm factoring that in now, just...it's also back onto gradi, who you'd prior stated a wolf lean on, and in that sense feels "easy"