View Single Post
Old 09-6-2019, 11:19 AM   #519
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

So kappa. It's neat you mention suncopter pushing Xel, if you refer my above spoilered assessment, or even psychoangel's series of quotes, he considered a world where DBP, your #1 sus, was defending XelNya during his initial push for SubPop. He even said he'd "come for him tomorrow" if he was still around. The question then is, is it worth resolving DBP today? More specifically, do you think it's possible they're a team? or...

*dons tinfoil hat*
do you think DBP would have, as a wolf, tried for two deaths from people that would point to Xel as a means of revenge for calling him an idiot? just imagine with me for a second, a DBP looming over Xel with a noose, laughing manically to himself, "haha not only are you damned with this stupid avatar but now you look bad and that's what you get for calling me an idiot detective, fufufufufu"

Anyway, moving on.

Honestly, I don't really blame you for thinking I'm a wolf. One, replacements are always suspicious, and two, Xiz didn't do all that much and most menacingly didn't even bother with a vote. I can only hope to alleviate suspicion through my plays throughout the day, though I also kind of signed on knowing that it was probably damning, and that I don't really come off as "trustworthy" ever, maybe "gullible" though. Similar boat:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
On another hand I Did not like WV at all at the end of EOD. and it sucks even more that they got subbed. I would vote WV just based on that EOD but, now Chihiro is doing a lot which causes me some issues.
I was surprised to see WV sub out, but I thought Chihiro was doing impressively as a replacement. I, again, understand the inherent suspicion surrounding replacements. I don't know if there's a lot that can be done to assuage that other than give a sincere and earnest effort, but it'd be a shame if that's what ended up throwing this game.