psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Regular Batch May/June 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi40 View Post
since i'm obviously never getting a response from tc_halogen since he's a very busy person and probably doesn't check back on individual submissions i thought i'd post a legitimate question here

scores are scores and feedback is feedback,
but how am i supposed to understand where 4 points were docked off with a review as short as this? i get that the song is short but i look at some of the other reviews and it makes me feel like the file was never playtested or the reviewer didn't bother to write down any notes asides from "structure"

maybe a few examples of what they consider "good structure" would've helped because i'm sitting here scratching my head. is there a set "structure" files should be following? was my song choice wrong? did the file feel bad to hit? this review is nowhere near satisfactory for me and it's hard for me to improve the file without a clear sense of direction. can another judge review this file properly? i don't even care if it gets a lower score or whatever, just some more specific feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
For the record, judges are in no way required to give you specific notes at all. Go look at some really old reviews, people would reject and give a one liner. Their job is to decide whether or not the content is acceptable to put in to FFR, we've tried to improve and offer more feedback now a days than in the old times but nobody has to give you any specifics.
Also, I just looked at the review and it looks to me that some examples were in fact given brief or not it's not like you were just given nope/10 with no context at all.

Now on to the appeal process, you should have reached out to me if you had an issue and I would have assigned another judge to take a look at it. Trying to be passive aggressive in the comments in there and here is not the way to go about it and will never help the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post

RATING APPEAL
Ratings that are 6 or above are eligible for a rating appeal if and only if they aren’t Accepted files. In the event that a stepartist feels a review for a file is unfair, a civil response to the judge can be provided with the concerns through either a PM or discord. A file’s rating can only stay the same or be improved through this process.
• If there is disrespectful behavior from the stepartist then the Judge has the right to reject the file.
• If there is disrespectful behavior from the Judge, the stepartist has the right to request a different Judge.
• If after discussing with the Judge the stepartist still feels a concern, the stepartist can bring the review to a game manager to be reviewed by another judge. Details from the review in question must be provided with adequate explanations. No more than two Judges can be involved with a rating appeal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 10-10-2020 at 09:55 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote