Old 03-4-2023, 04:12 AM   #27
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Anti-LGBTQIA+ legislation staying lowkey but with big impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi40 View Post
by ur definition then all schools have been homophobic prior to like 2010 lol
i dont expect teachers to know everyone's pronouns on a case by case basis unless it's specifically a part of one's official documentation
it's like expecting airport security to refer to you by your pronouns without said pronouns being a part of your passport
that being said the drag shows and whatever being banned is dumb with no logic behind it cuz like ppl said it's stuff being done behind closed doors, who cares
the legislation's tryna ban teaching about pronouns or providing one's pronouns or asking kiddos what their pronouns are. it's not about requiring teachers to know kids' pronouns

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi40 View Post
if u truly wish to make pronouns a universally accepted thing, make it a part of official documentation like ur citizenship, driver's license etc so that everyone's on the same page, obviously that's probably a near impossible task but that's what needs to be done if u wanna stop seeing all the back and forth regarding lgbtq acceptance
considering iowa's tryna ban gay marriage i doubt even this would make people accept pronouns
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 03-4-2023 at 04:17 AM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote