View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 11:09 AM   #1681
Pazzaz
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Also can we speculate why YoshL died over Pazzaz? Unless there was knowledge of his roleblocking power to the wolf crew, I don't see a major reason to pick YoshL over him.

@Pazzaz
Was your Day0 mute a result of your role or from one of DFR's arrows?
No, my mute was not because of an arrow. It was a part of my role. And also, I don't think that the wolfs felt they needed to kill me because, as I said, I can't switch the positions of anyone anymore. In other words, I'm not a power role. Also as you can see people are suspicious of me, like GS for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I honestly think my top scum read right now is Pazzaz. Some people have said earlier that his role is more often than not scum-aligned, he hasn't made all that good of counterarguments against AA dying, and still doesn't drop me some fucking critical information regarding his d0 thoughts, although he should have been bursting out the oiseau with them.
No counterarguments from me, he seems pretty dead. No but seriously I know that I look suspicious. I conveniently switched the positions of him and charu and charu conveniently died and then AA conveniently got shot. I don't really know what to say but that if the only thing that makes me top scum for you is me making the craziest lie then I don't think anything I say can convince you. Also what is this critical information about my thoughts on d0? I can't read minds.
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
tfw nanahira will never step on u
youll be surprised how possible this is.