View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 11:11 PM   #777
WirryWoo
Forever Derbyless
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Default Re: 13th Official Tournament

Despite my earlier criticisms mentioned in the thread (which I still stand by), the official tournament was still a ton of fun. Coming back from hiatus really forced me to rebuild the skills I once had and balancing that with real-life duties was a fun but stressful challenge. The competition was extremely fierce and I had a ton of fun overall.

Thanks to all of the organizers and the stepartists for their contributions! I know that it isn't easy to organize a tournament and how producing many charts can be a very time-consuming process, so your time and effort really made the overall experience fun to be a part of. It reminds me of my nostalgic days when I used to be extremely competitive, so thank you for reminding me how fun FFR is and how great the community is.

Thank you to my D6 competitors for making the challenge exciting and fun. A small handful of you guys recently got D7 status, so although I don't see myself competing with you guys in the future, I hope that you continue to do well and have a ton of fun in future OTs. I hope to see the rest of you and some potential D5 current players in the next OT

Congrats to all of the winners! Thanks again everyone!

WirryWoo is offline   Reply With Quote