View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 11:48 AM   #300
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

XelNya feels like he's not in a hurry to get invested in the game. Pmuch just null for now.

Zoshi/Funny looks fine so we probably should lynch them. [insert meme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i... disagree
Ironically, I agree with you after rereading.

---

I'm having trouble filtering false positives from what FFA would do as town in this game. It's like he keeps mixing up reaction tests with actual plays and I'm not sure if I should trust the willingness to move the game forward or hold the vote for not following my own set of expectations. It felt like a decent moment to back off and look elsewhere because that felt like a tunnel more than anything else. I'd rather act like this is TvT and try to see if there's a better fish or if I can lock the game further by looking more into making a potential town circle. At same time, I don't mind continuing because keeping the game with the focus on me/ffa makes the game trickier for wolves at Night 1. I do plan to vote him if I don't find anything better. I have curry in mind too, but not enough material to get a decent read yet.

I also have the wolf mindset in mind more than the town mindset(let's steal storn's meta) and it felt natural to me to want to push ffa regardless. I just somehow kept getting more confused about his intentions the more we talked to each others. He gave me way too much room early game for no reason and it felt like a failed pocket attempt. His reads felt underdevelopped which is normal, but also happened previously as wolf. He eventually went back on pressuring me, but I feel like he doesn't take his own push seriously despite voting. So, at this point, I think it's better to see who wants to take a side for me or FFA and why. That would help get a feel about how this game could be.

On paper, I'd be still voting FFA, but priority should temporary move to evaluating what everyone else is doing.