View Single Post
Old 02-7-2020, 07:11 PM   #687
Pozzai
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Lessee

AA started off with a !!! ping when I was reading through D1 with flip knowledge. Over the course of the phase though, as short as it was, it figured I only had a knee-jerk reaction since his posts made sense in context (not that many leads, if any, to go off on besides following shadow_god's meta gut feeling).

D2 was when I was the most confused since it read he was reading FFA as town after it seemed like they should've been reading them wolf at the beginning of D2. Turns out he really didn't mean it and had FFA as wolf which made me change my mind with him. (I had him as null before this).

EoD2 and D3 he's showcasing more thoughts and worlds than he really needs to be if he were a wolf. Don't know about you, but I think any wolf would go with the most likely world without going "oh yeah, this world can exist too!" at a point where we must now lynch correctly.

AA's my top town here. Has been since EoD2 anyways. Surprised he didn't die over mellon, or hell, maybe you if you're town, Quas.
How's that different from me thinking about different world and verbalising them?
I am confused why AA is such a strong townread to you, and you have nothing on me?

I was talking about different worlds all day yesterday, digging onto other people, I've brought up that I fear a Shadow+Quas world today.

The only difference really in your last two paragraphs on AA and me seem to be that he wanted to kill town!FFA, where I landed on town!Charu?

Can you talk to me in regards to a Quas+AA world?