View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 10:24 PM   #2298
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
The redcheck before the hardclaim not ths true redcheck

Otherwise why you voting the seer there?

Like you aware your argument looks stupid right?
You're the one who made a big deal about not voting for jessie, not me. Plus, notice how your progression changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Meant to also quote this

You not only fit the bill of not being present d0 and you ignored questions and prods blantedly that I chose you over Jessie, exactly in the manner that i explained to Xiz that phase. Your game isn't hotn buddy, but your claim is solid and you're picking up.

And d2 it just needed to be Xiz for reasons stated over and over

I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk until I saw FFA's nonsense, and now we have a redcheck on DBP hardclaimed. So why on earth would I turn around and vote Jessie here?

I am always for voting inactives when you dont have a lead. You normally don't on D0 and its a proven winning stratn but neither DBP nor me said that you mindlessly fucking look at the post numbers and lynch bottom up as you like to pretend is the argument.

At this point I'm convinced you just skimmed most of DBP's and mine D0 and dont actually lnow what youre talking about
This was your response to how I said you've avoided pushing a lynch jessie. Now I'll take your argument at your word that in this post, you were only referring to Mikey's hardclaim. Okay, but that then still leaves a hole in between D2 and the hardcheck, where you were apparently okay with lynching jessie - except that part is nowhere in this post, and based on the post it suggests that it is totally logical that you did not go after jessie, which is a lie. Sure, you mentioned that "I fully entered the day with the intention of lynching beyween bolth, jessie and Dusk" but this is dishonest because it suggests that you treated jessie the same as the other two, which was not the case. Overall, your progression just looks fake and it seems more like you are moving the goalposts.