View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 12:11 PM   #305
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i think i'm coming around to The Slip not actually being one

i wish haku and ffa would keep talking it out though and/or read the end of my post where they appear not to understand each other last night
the problem I have with haku right now is that he's fitting his town meta yet mechanically looks wolfy (those are somewhat the same thing) and his town meta is so well known at this point I'm worried he's faking it

also callout to where he says he wants to "act like this is TvT"

I was thinking about the slip too and I'm actually more inclined to think it's real because of how confident it is, and how confident his followup is

anyway I walked 15 miles, wasted 2 hours of my morning, and spent $5.31 on a computer power cord that we have two of lying around the house that my mom took away for no reason

ama

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless