View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 02:33 PM   #44
revolutionomega
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to revolutionomega Send a message via MSN to revolutionomega
Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

Joined in High School as I had started playing DDR a couple years earlier in middle school, had gotten pretty good, and a friend of mine showed me this game. I stick around even now with left hand/forearm issues due to the friends/acquaintances I've made along the way, seeing the game and players grow, and meme-ing on everyone.

What is the story behind your username?

I was an edgy fantasy-loving highschooler more than a decade ago and thought that a name basically meaning "the final revolution" sounded really cool. It also had obvious ties to both Dance Dance Revolution and Flash Flash Revolution in the name.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)

This is definitely a multi-faceted question for me as I've been around forever and the people who have pushed me, motivated me, and made it enjoyable to stick around has definitely changed. Would love to shout out some of those who I'm closer with/have met in person/spoken to on vc/discord. OG's: Rebirth0, TC_Halogen, Dossar, Samurai, Sephiroth, Hammy, Krunkykai, bmah, The5thMoon, Fantasticone, Haku, Matrix, Phynx, etc. NEW(er) SCHOOL AND MORE RECENT PEOPLE: Skayles, MarcusHawkins, ositz, Velo, eppu, Lights, April, Klarion, Zlyice, tosh, Pizza, Matthia, Cup, UltimateMike, Hayden, jh, visd, June, Subaru, T-Force, eryyy, xtra, aquellex, and many more who I'm forgetting.

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)

A music player that allows you to cycle through all the public songs more easily.