View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 01:42 PM   #1012
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
So wait, you self admit you have put in no effort and say i flaked under pressure.

Way to fucking go dude. Fanfuckingtastic.
Quote:
But hey wolf swing at me, we got time to make you look bad and still lynch a wolf
Heh. Beating myself up over being indecisive last phase does not make me look bad. Without tooting my own horn about my part in funnys lynch being why we even *have* an F3, all I asked for yesterday and today was that you post *something*
The absence of that is why I say you flaked. So don't get self-righteous with me when you played a big part in my indecisiveness. I just wanted a little more than a fuck you yesterday, was that really too much to ask?

Like, even this response from you today eased my mind a lot. I wish it were sooner, but whatever.

I just got one question for you before I move on, why weren't you at EoD yesterday? Why didnt you vote at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!