Thread: [Official Event] The New Musician Reward System
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 01:02 PM   #28
XJ-9
!🤖💥👾!
Community Manager
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Wiki StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Official New Musician Reward System

I've updated the main post with a few changes.

-I made a new spreadsheet that tracks everything in one place. (Before I had a few different files and it wasn't efficient.)

-I never handed out rewards until CR/FR files were addressed and marked as final before, so I'm treating those as potential points in the spreadsheet instead of definite points.

-I've changed up a couple things regarding gifting tokens. You don't need all of the eligible event tokens to gift one away anymore. Also, if I don't receive a response from someone after a month of messaging them for their token selection, the token will be gifted away instead. I'll message people via Discord, FFR profiles, and/or FFR PM to make sure I can get a response. (It's extra helpful if your Discord name on the FFR server matches your FFR username!)

-Even though Velocity doesn't participate in this event since he has no need for the rewards, I'm considering any tokens he earns as being eligible for gifts. As with other gifts, those will be handed out once the gifting conditions are assured to have been met for the user receiving the gift. (Essentially definite points being at least .5 but less than 3.)
XJ-9 is offline   Reply With Quote