MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrMagic5239 Send a message via MSN to MrMagic5239
Default Re: Finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Ninja View Post
I give black ops connection a flat out F-

reason: I get disconnected ALL the time and it lags a lot of course. Just today I was going for the moon easter egg and we were literally one round away from being able to finish it but then..... you can just guess what happens. All 4 of us were lagged out of the game and so now we are all pissed off. Spent 4 hours trying to complete the damn easter egg. Not gonna be able to do it till Wednesday since we are all going to be busy this week except for that day.
It's because the east coast got dominated by the hurricane, any one connecting to a host on the east coast is basically done for. Im on the east coast and Ive been getting that a lot too, but I got nothing from the hurricane in my area. So this one really isn't treyarchs fault, all though, other then that they do have pretty low connectivity and I don't know why. It's not like they don't the ability to run their servers well, WaW's servers ran smooth as can be, but it could be due the massive amount of people playing. The amount of people online in the bottom corner, doesn't count the amount of players in zombies, so at all times Black Ops on any system is probably averaging a shit ton of players all at once.

Remember, even with Infinity Wards servers, the amount of people playing at once really gave bad connections a lot of the times.

As for Bullshit.....

A lot of times it seems as if you fire right at someone and it doesn't connect, but you can fire ahead or behind and it hits them. It's probably due to the connection issue, but if it isn't that I'd say the hit detection because it used to be the most horrifying thing ever. Perfect example, hitting someone 6 times on your screen, and they die, but in the Kill cam you get 2 or 3 hit markers and they die. IMO, something tells me they give false hit markers for some retarded reason.
Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

Last edited by MrMagic5239; 08-28-2011 at 10:21 PM..
MrMagic5239 is offline   Reply With Quote