View Single Post
Old 07-4-2019, 08:49 PM   #895
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i dont see how goldstinger checking in on the OP would indicate alignment all i got from it is that he's very invested in the game, consider this
if goldstinger checking on OP was a wolf move then what was the reasoning behind it? and how did he figure out the game show interaction before hand?
i know this is a game with rule bending roles and he could have been the cause of the gameshow for all i know but even still, i think goldstinger himself knows that jumping on the chance to point out a change in the game doesn't make us town read him so i dont see why he would willingly go out of his way to do it.
the most i would take from that interaction is that if he happens to do a mistake or misplay in the future and blame it on not paying attention or something along those lines i would be more willing to doubt him.

tl;dr: goldstinger is town who's invested in the game
this seems like really weird overanalysis. Not sure what to think of this from Antori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
this does concern me though
it's a lame fake gimmick, lots of people do fake gimmicks regardless of alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
gs is a better way to go than soundwave or ffa atm, so i'll help wv out with putting pressure there. shadowgod's a bad d0 lynch because he's an easy mislynch (sorry), so my vote had to change anyway

i'm going off of feels here, but i'm getting the impression that most of gs's recent posts have been him defending himself against wv. lmk if i'm wrong. defensive plays instead of offensive plays are wolf tells after all
uh, HELLO??? so much for not having a wolf read on him. Of course he's gonna defend himself against WV calling him out when they're both in thread
This is especially odd because you stated you didn't like the reason of gs's OP checking thing as a scumread against him but you're supporting WV who does in this case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
wtf even is this?
yeah same fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
I dunno the people I want to solve are not the people in the spotlight rn but that's like every game I play.
who is it you want to solve, Mr Soundwave???

Quote:
I don't know enough about H&H or what's being referenced here to understand this. I think this comes off scum to me as I was someone who considered they were going to have interactions and then didn't, but that's also stupid because I was literally told that I wasn't going to have interactions pre-game, so... perhaps there's nothing substantive here.
Unless Soundwave and gs are partners, I think Soundwave sounds towny and pure here for this post

Quote:
after reading gs iso; seems like most grounded and engaged player rn. Nothing seems super AI unless you read into ffa's allignment (which I'm kind of with gs, would be a little bit premature), but definitely a poor lynch for today imo.
same as above point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I'm split on wayward
Accusation of gs and other random comments seem towny but posting doggo pic and xiz votes make me think antitown
He posted the doggo pic at my request, I think you're reading into it too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
imo it just looks like padding, in a similar vein to xyz is a scumtell, which i'm pretty sure he also brought up again recently
same as what I said to FFA, I requested the photo from him. It's not like he posted it at random, lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
done enough to live today:
roundbox (fight me I dare you but you're not allowed to ask why)
shadowgod
haku
fg
sven ofc
raeko
wv
soundwave
storn (these last 3 is really just postcount)
gs
svaz
xel(?)

I am lynching outside of this barring some Xiz shenanigans so basically this list is meaningless

dragonmega
not a fan of those takes; posts thus far have been different than I've seen you as town previously

I know I'm clearing non-towns in that long list its just a d0 list and some of them aren't even reads
thanks fam