View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 07:01 PM   #870
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
My question is this.

Why is anyone ok with Zenith as he is right now?

Like MML you gotta explain that Zenith thing to me. I don't fucking understand how without insurmountable amounts of drugs or stupidity you sit in that position.
I did say to AA that it was a pure meta read; I think that Zenith as wolf wouldnt play like this. Reasons where stated.

Like I said, I never said "never" and I will get to the point where I'll demand more from him.

Sorry I hold you to higher standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I hate you all.

I'm about to get killed and everyone keeps fucking bringing up my post as some kind of damming evidence. I guess next time I should keep expectations low. Or maybe just go after any of the other 10 or so people that haven't even tried to contribute as much as I have.

Also AA let me make something clear. You keep waffling ok me and bringing up my tone and snarkiness and swing it doesn't match my tone last game. I want to make one thing perfectly clear:

Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment .

I felt the need to repeat that so my position is clear. Tone can change so easily its not even funny. Maybe your having a bad day. Maybe your having a good day. It's about how your feeling when you make the posts, and that isn't indicative of alignment. So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.

Also before I forget, sorry charu but that's the situation i dally find myself in so in all honesty I will probably go ager the person with the most votes to save myself because that's the position in finding myself in. And I'm not going to waste time speculating on alternative situations
Repeat the tone thing a few more times it might magically become true.
Til then, tone is a great way to hunt wolves on d0 with little else to go off on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AA I oppose freezin lynch
Not suprised. I don't have the time to harass you for an answer to this but I promose you'd be wrong any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
ok. hypothetical here:

we're playing TWG and its D0. your wolf partner DBP has gone and done his normal woof meta and once again town are on him about it. do you defend him or do you bus/ignore?
You being stuck on this subject makes me feel a little better about you. If he was your partner you would probably take AA's hesitation as a chance to save him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I puuposefully blocked him out during Arby's phase, didn't really pay attention to him afterwards, now I can't really attack him because I don't have time to sift through everything he's said to build a case.
Wow
Just fucking wow

You know not really reading a player is bad for scum hunting and is probably a wolf trait, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Link to Boats: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144916

I was on a woof team of 2 in a game of 15. So from D0 its obvious third party is in the game, and when the first lynch was a woof with a different name you know there is another team. and when parody should be reached you know something is up.
I might be misremembering then. No time to check link but I'll take your word for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Do you guys think I should unvote if I'm leaving the thread until possibly EoD or that it's fine and that you will compensate for it?

I'm about to leave.
Vote your heart, Haku.

I am ok with Andy's reply.

I dont know if I have anything else to add.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter