View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 01:10 PM   #21
LogicalBeast
FFR Player

Default Re: YoshL's Quick "Find Your Offset" Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshl
I'm going to begin compiling a google doc of all the standard offsets I use on songs that I normally play, and I think it'd be productive if people also contributed their offsets to the sheet as well
Funnily enough I had the same sort of idea, but I'm not sure if I have the patience to write offsets for all 1993 files in the game (well the ones I'm good enough to unlock anyway, plus some require like ultra grinding to unlock). Only caveat is that different hardware/software setups will reduce these numbers to educated guesses, but you could always take the difference between your offset on song x and their offset on song x, then apply that difference to all of the offsets from that player (same logic with this list, difference between your offsets and the list's offsets). Plus SubjectiveMania (I like mine onbeat/slightly late, some people like it soooo early I have no idea how they get a good score haha, but whatever works for them). One random tip I discovered which gave me a lil' boost in the FPS, for laptop players make sure you go to "Change advanced power settings" and check that Intel Graphics Settings/nVidia etc = Maximum Performance on plugged in/on battery.

Anyway, to chip in a few of mine (no Judge offset just the global @ 60FPS on standalone Flash Player 12, Intel graphics on a Samsung laptop). Bear in mind many are before I discovered your tutorial so I may amend these later for myself:
Dance 1
- Free Space: 1.74 (I've also done well on 2.01, undecided atm)
- Power = 1.83
- A = 2.01
- Syndrome Craze = 1.74
- Fly With Me: 0.99 (balls the syncing on this is terrible)
- Desperation Pandemic Day Mix = 3/3.21 (drifts soooo bad, can't find a good offset for it)
- Back to the Gate: 1.491 (used your tutorial to get it down to 0.005ms difference)

Dance 2
- Air: 2.82
- Vertex Beta: 2.039 (your tutorial)

Misc
- Uber Rave v2 = 3.09?

Last edited by LogicalBeast; 07-11-2016 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: Dat top page lol
LogicalBeast is offline   Reply With Quote