View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 11:47 AM   #38
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: On the subject of Toxicity/Community Check-in (TWG)

Also this past game was kinda one of the last straws for me. I love this game, I love the people, you all are some of the best people in the world who I respect and treasure as friends. But I really need a break from this game for at least a few months because it's to the point where I join and need to just skip any messages said by one or two players in order to not get annoyed at being verbaly abused. There is a line, and it's different for every player.

Some people can handle / want to play more aggressivly then others. Some people can't handle it. The people who play more aggresivly need to respect and understand the boundries of other players in the game, but at the same time I understand how that's not that easy for some players to do.

I'm very well aware that I'm probably the reason Halogen doesn't play TWG when he first joined back in 2015. After that I promised myself to never play like that again and play around people's line levels.

The Adam situation was so toxic, I brought him in but I cut him off completly. You cannot treat anothre human being like that ever.

Last edited by Xiz; 10-19-2020 at 11:49 AM..
Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote