View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 08:00 PM   #13
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Can Song Rates Over 1 Count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
The point of the game is listening to the music, aka playing all of the songs....why else are they in the game? So you can pick and choose 10 songs to make your level higher? LMAO no
No one is ever going to enjoy every song that's put into this game, it's silly to say the whole point of the game is to listen to -ALL- the songs. If it were just about listening to music I'd just use YouTube or Spotify.

Plus really, the "point" of this game can be different for different people. I enjoy tapping along to songs I like listening to, anything I don't is a chore for me. I'm not the type that cares to be the best of the best, but for others, the point of this game is to reach that level. Some people play for competition, some play just to have something to do with friends, some people are completionists that want every song played/FCed/AAAd whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote