View Single Post
Old 05-4-2021, 05:25 PM   #162
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Bear with my formatting being garbage from now on because I am on mu phone at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Could you elaborate further on the bold part? I don't quite understand why anyone would be inclined to vote early on whatsoever. While I'm not one to usually inquire or pressure people on stuff I don't understand what the benefit of voting early on would do for town or wolves, aside from start a potential wagon for people to just jump on last-second.
Well, it is my personal experience that wolves seem to vote less on d0 in general on here. I think voting is more aggressive. We all want to be liked, but it is more imperial for wolves to be. How people vote is also shaped by their own style of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
lemme emulate what I would have done outside of the context of a turbo

*farts*

I think it depends, I haven't actually played a game in months (I was night killed first last game lol) and I think it's been maybe years since I've played with xel
I'm content with waiting for ppl to make bad posts

*farts*

it's a boring post but okay
You have won me over by farting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Also with the "on a game related subject" I don't really see how game relatedness is really role indicative at this point. While stuff is gonna go a lot quicker this round I'm still of the opinion D0 is 80% shitpost 20% crack reads unless someone REALLY slips up
I see you are a nihilist. I am not. I also believe that nihilism is self-fulfilling. Me mentioning that it is on a game related subject is relevant because I have enjoyed several shitposts in this game, but am trying not to decide who to vote based on who is least funny. So that is the distinction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
probably because there's a very low chance he actually moves it
it's problematic because the vote was made within the first 5 hours of the phase and with vastly limited information

it's an easy vote if he's a wolf parking on someone, but it feels TWTBAW
he doesn't have a list of votes to jumble together a quick read like he did last game (when he was wolfing), but this game it seemed more lazy than forced

honestly, I don't know if I want to touch freezin with a vote today
I really want to write this off for this phase as TWTBAW only because it seems like he's not coming back
if freezin comes back, it's game time
You cannot tell him this because then it motivates him not to come back.