View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 04:20 PM   #372
tosh
O Derby, Where Art Thou?
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons

To continue off of what red blaster said: For Wednesday and Friday expert I like to keep my team mostly mono-colored so I only have to worry about matching 1-2 colors on every turn and then just make combos to clear everything else out. So with your Avalon Drake you can fill your subs with wood/wood, wood/light, light/wood, or just wood if you don't have many subs with two attributes. Using another leader that boosts wood or god type hp (another Avalon Drake, Athena, etc.) can give you piece of mind in that you know you'll be able to tank a hit if need be.

The first couple of runs are generally the hardest, but if you can get like 3 mystic masks then farming it will be a breeze because you can simply make your team Avalon Drake / Mystic Mask, Mystic Mask, Mystic Mask, *filler* / Avalon Drake. Stall on the first floor by not matching wood or light orbs until the mystic mask actives are ready and then you can just pop their actives on floors 3, 4, and 5. This method also works on Friday expert (for easy dublit farming).

Unrelated: I actually put a mystic mask into my team once when running challenge level 5 just so I wouldn't have to worry about any floors with 2-3 piis lol.

Last edited by tosh; 08-12-2015 at 05:32 PM..
tosh is offline   Reply With Quote