Old 01-25-2017, 05:09 AM   #154
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21
Default Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I'm not seeing more complexity and intent than the situation merits. I've looked at it from the simplest of reasonings, "V just faked his peek in an easily misconstrued fashion out of laziness", to the level of complexity bordering on tinfoiling. In terms of incentive, factoring in human willingness to reduce the required amount of effort as a wolf doesn't help or detract from your defense in the slightest. Yes, you've had to do more work defending yourself now, but you would've had the cushiest, least-efforty game ever if your gamble had paid off.

Enough of that, though. I'm beginning to repeat myself. You brought up a point I wanted to get back to:

You keep saying your actions have their own acronym, but the only acronym you've brought up is SHC. In a game like this, how would RSing SHC anyone, and who were you trying to seerhunt clear by fakeclaiming/roleswapping seer?
seer hunt clear simply means i throw out a fake and if i get bussed or vigi'd unexpectedly and flip green the person i peeked is cleared because it was obvious the wolves killed me. so litodude would have been cleared had i been targeted early for any reason. it didn't have any additional layers of intention beyond picking someone as a contingency if i died by what someone could reasonably called malicious intent before they knew who the seer was