View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 07:00 PM   #5551
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickufully View Post
Here's proof of the credits to Soundwave.

Also, I'm fairly certain you can only trade 3 cards per day so selling your entire binder may take a week or two.

Also, Casey and Dingles, you gotta choose a pack for the hosts to open. Presuming you guys want Tier 3 packs, choose one of them from the OP.
Thanks for helping Casey and Dingles. I'll need the pack types to Unwrap.

Also, yes the original rule for trading cards was to help maintenance down and to prevent people from basically "Pay to Winning," but to some extent that can't be helped when all you'd have to do is make top level purchases for massive increases in trade value, but I digress.

In this case, since I have to port the old collection over anyways, I'll allow it if he has a buyer. Reference the old sheet for the information:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=2091746517

I'm still working out a kink in the count formula -
=.TheOcean.= is not counting in the countif function because the VLookup needs it not to be a formula, but if I add the ', it's not included in the countif function. I'll figure out a way around it.

Also, I will be changing the rarity 11s to only 150,000 value, since there are so many more of them before. They will only be 2x the worth of the Rarity 11s, and thus will only take 2 R10's to make.

I'm going to have family time for a couple hours, then I'll re-address the spreadsheet and open up some packs!

Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 03-13-2017 at 07:01 PM..
TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote