View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 08:01 PM   #461
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
calling half the game town is weird. no wolf thoughts?
He already gave a response to why he did that, which I guess is kind of a passable response for now? Though, I'm glad I'm not the only person who picked up on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
im curious to hear your reasons for manti

also i dont believe you forgot about the second town read. i believe it was non existent but you added in 'maybe two' to sound better.
believe whatever you want but idc
when you've got a lot of stuff on your mind you tend not to remember everything unless you write it down

I don't recall who my other human lean was (if I even had one), but I'm about 40% sure if might've been you (and if so, that's probably because the quantity of your posts thus far allows me to get a semi-decent lean on you)?

As for Manti, I remember FFA saying something about him so I went back over his posts with a fine-toothed comb and something about the way he called out Celirra seems natural and not forced. Might change my mind later, obviously, because it's not too strong of a feeling, but for now I think Manti is one of the game's more human players.

Am reading through the rest of the game that I missed. Will definitely try to be here for phase end.