Thread: 100K Credits.
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
tofurox
Them arrows.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to tofurox
Default 100K Credits.

I have a rough draft for an informational report in the form of a letter due tomorrow for my Business Communications class.

Prepare and compose an Informational Report in the Letter Format in which you discuss (at the minimum) the following:
Your major field of study and why you have chosen this field of study. What jobs are available in this field. What is the salary range for these jobs. Where might you work in these jobs? What might you be doing in these jobs. What kind of promotion opportunities might there be in this field. Feel free to add any other information that you think might be of added benefit to my knowledge about your major field of study and your career aspirations.

By the way, my major is global business. I just need someone to go look up some facts, do all the boring research for me. I'll throw it all together myself.

I'll give out 100K credits to whoever comes up with some quality information first (please give sources as well).

This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.