Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
oh ok then, should be fine

Dammit there's no other quebec player this time around so I can't use my usual opening move

That also means I'm wolfing
Admitted wolf right here, must be wolf

Quote:
To be fair, this was his best wolf play so far

Also fucking dammit the guy has rolled wolf like 90% of the time

When is it gonna be my time
Hmm.... the whens it gonna be my time, I think it is your time.

Quote:
No actually, I almost entirely agree with you.

However, it definitely doesn't clear Enquisit for the rest of the game. Even if shadowgod isn't a busser, doesn't mean wolfchat didn't tell them too.

Like, I could imagine a wolf Xiz being like "yo, bus one of us, it'll make us look good". Or even you in anticipation of making this post to clear Enquisit.

Of course this is not worth digging on too much, but that's why Enquisit cannot be cleared imo.
I get the reasoning but this feels really off to me.

Quote:
tbh most towniest was probably me. I was the least likely to bus, even vs dbp, since there was no apparent strategy with my game. They probably went to dbp to avoid being doctor'd, as they prolly thought a doc would be on my ass.
I dunno how you call yourself the towniest when you've not really been contributing a whole lot to conversations on people.

Quote:
shadowgod

ok

vote me for this idk

Quote:
dragon
I really want to point out that hate just so happened to perfectly land both wolf votes with no other votes? (Unless I totally overlooked it) Really really feels like a "watch this guys I'm gonna be on both wolf kills so I look least suspect" but in reality with lack of contribution this looks highly suspcious to me.

Quote:
kayla
I mean I aint even mad at being voted but care to actually say something? Ask me something? Rather than trying to go for an easy townie kill due to "lack of activity" please give me something to debate on