View Single Post
Old 03-2-2024, 08:29 PM   #791
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Before I dissect Leetic's case against me I'll comment on these little posts

I wouldn't call what I presented a tunnel. I presented my case, logic, and stance against you. I never appealed to the masses about voting you except for explicitly in my case against you that I told people that I think you flew very UTR to the point nobody ever gave you a red lean because you weren't even on the radar before I said something, and then you got into your back and forth with Leetic. Raeko was the only one who commented on what I had to say about it, and she was openly willing to look into you more.

Frankly, I wanted to still vote you instead of either wagon and I chose Raeko. MML/Leetic/Myself was the wagon on her, Haze/Raeko were the votes against Leetic, and I blindly chose to follow MMLs vote (being vocal about intention to lynch me the entire phase to CFD on Raeko right at the end was a catch in my eye).
MML's vote was a sheep of mine, so you basically did a sheep of a sheep. Plus, that defense doesn't make you look towny, you voted Raeko because one of Raeko's voters didn't vote you? At best, it can be read as a hammer to prevent the momentum from turning against you once more.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote