View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 04:20 PM   #30
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Charu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I don't even know how I would even moderate to be honest, hee hee hee.

Probably be one of those people that see conflict, let it keep going for a bit, and then abuse powers and infract all the people trying to stop the conflict for continuing.

DoHOho
But the thing is Charu, what about your opponents.

The Charu I know doesn't give people infractions for saying they liked a simfile, or telling them what opinions they can and can't have, or breaking the forum rules and getting away with it because you're a mod. Or not banning other users for breaking the forum rules because you know, the guy they're shit talking obviously deserved it.

The Charu I know surely won't ban someone over a joke in a game and then getting pissed off when people call you on your shit and leave. When you come back tho, don't worry, your position is still at the available.

The Charu I know isn't the kinda guy who'd let a cheater walk away simply because he's done great work for staff in the past, and you know, he's a nice guy, he just had a moment of weakness one could argue.

The Charu I know is a forum goer, just like you or I. A vote for Charu is a vote for a great new era.

#MakeFFRGreatagain
#Charu2016

Post is (not) endorsed by Charu 2016. This post does not reflect the actual opinions, goals, or even the real description of Charu. One does not simply describe Charu.

Please vote responsively.
For Charu.

Last edited by XelNya; 07-29-2016 at 09:53 PM..
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote