View Single Post
Old 04-1-2021, 04:55 PM   #122
tn5421
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I swear there was another post after this where you vote him huh.

Well, looks like I'm crazy now.
No, that was charu voting FFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Ignore this post, I just found your reason

What about what Charu is doing makes him a low hanging fruit to you? Is it just because he's squawking and drawing pictures, or is there something you're seeing that we aren't?
Due to my lack of experience with all of you, I can only really interpret his "post restriction" as harmful to town. In the absense of a strong scumread/wolfread/guilty/whatever its called here, I feel that my vote is currently best used to remove those that are detrimental to town.

I also remember that I never dropped the link to my meta, which I will do now:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tn5421/Games

This only includes games I played on mafiascum and mafia451. Maybe at some point I will track down all my other games and include them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
@Cold Kitten

I feel like you're going in two directions at same time with me. It's like you said you don't like my playstyle, but didn't specify what exactly and then walked back and went like "well, I'm usually wrong anyway haha".

So, I'm just like.. what was I supposed to understand out of this ?
To me, it reads like they are making you aware of their natural bias against you, but are trying, and perhaps failing, to work with you despite that. Time will tell if it is simply posturing or not, but it bodes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I work in a fabric store... seems perfect for me right??

everything is done on paper. We hand write receipts. like we have to write the fucking number that is normally on the bottom of a barcode, with our hands

There is literally no digital inventory at all

you know how you go into Joanns fabric and they have the little slip of paper that you scan? imagine manually entering all of that information, INCLUDING THE DATE AND YOUR NAME. It seriously takes so long to cut fabric it's ridiculous but this is like the cheapest damn company I've ever heard of.
Honest out of game question here: Are the owners and/or operators Amish, or simply afraid of technology?

At least Waffle House has a good reason for keeping most of their reciepts written; so that if/when power goes out, they can still serve most of their menu and nothing changes for the staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_carbo View Post
Good opinions are facts, stop making it seem like they aren't.