View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 04:28 PM   #1129
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
alright, well then by your own admission what info do you get when i die and flip human?
its not about the information, though I'm sure I could go back at the people who weren't talking about you and find some kind of conclusion, its about the fact that people were ignoring you, everyone was saying that they have a lot of townreads, but you weren't getting any developed townreads given on you

so I thought it was a good place to push to see what people had to say

little did I know that people had nothing to say about you other than they think you're town

this is very frustrating because like
you still haven't talked to me about what's wrong with my POE, which you raised objections about at the beginning of our discussion here, you're just pushing back at me

get rid of your hardon for a thunderdome and actually tell me where my reads are wrong (other than on you), please, for my sanity

also, since you apparently thought I wouldn't mind the pairings thing, I talked at length about how killing someone for info is pretty stupid because no one actually values any perceived information

you, somehow, still don't understand why I voted you

I voted you because I felt like you were being ignored, and I wanted you to stop getting ignored, and somewhere along the way, maybe get a developed read on you, but people just keep telling me to jerk myself off and shit

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.