Old 11-29-2020, 02:47 AM   #2034
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Couple thoughts from re-reading:

Don't think FG/Ule are W/W, but Yoshl/Ule being W/W wouldn't surprise me.

Raeko's iso is mostly responding to pings and casting shade. I don't see much town-hunting or town-reading going on. Seems suspicious... Raeko, do you have any townreads or townleans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Why wouldn't it surprise you? Just out of curiosity.

Also what separates FG from YoshL in these two pair ups?
Quote:
Ule's only substantial read was a townread of yoshl for townhunting, and yoshl's biggest post (IIRC) was our discussion about her big mechanics post. While he casted shade on her, the conclusion was we'd wait to see whether she incorporates her analysis later on. I could see it as a wolf coaching/distancing thing.

For FG, in her iso she defends ule and brings her up at least a few times, at one point joking that they're wolfing together. Don't think wolf FG would be that focused on a teammate, especially with so few posts (unless it were T-Force, of course).
Some context for the YoshL quote.

Quote:
Feeling less paranoid about yoshl after reading that analysis post, and I like the unique trains of thought FG has going on.
What exactly about YoshL's analysis post eased your paranoia? Where did this paranoia even come from? You sounded pretty dispassionate when you said, "I wouldn't be surprised if Ulle/YoshL were W/W". It didn't really seem to bother you that much, because literally as soon as you say that you move on from it and interrogate Raeko about something completely unrelated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic