View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 02:29 AM   #2030
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
alright, I wasn't expecting an exposé on this from you.

wrt mindset, I don't think you and I have really been on the same page, but to say that I "full on disagree with your mindset" would definitely be going too far.

Maybe part of this is the fact that you wolfed with Yoshl in Sacred Stones (where he was self-admittedly rusty) rather than were forced to play town against him, but I believe in my heart that Yoshl would answer my question of "Is what you said to me firmly within your scum range?" with the answer of "yes, it is." Now, he might not do this, because fuck sunfan, but I do believe that he has done nothing that should be clearing. Yoshl doesn't know how to not be a "vocally towny player [prodding people's responses.]"

I can sympathize with the mislynch bit, at least.

Go for it, hold your ground, buy 15 AR-15s and unload all of them into the air.

I'm not calling Yoshl scummy. My read on Yoshl is that he is on the signups list, and has a d0 pass from me. My point is that Yoshl can absolutely be mafia here. If your read is just a d0 pass, then we're closer than I thought we were on this read, but yours seems to have a very weak reason for justification, and you seem to be insisting that it is very strong.

The actual moment itself that you're talking about, yeah, it doesn't feel scummy to me, but that's about where that read ends for me. Even if Yoshl were scummy today, its not really the person I want to but heads with today (in fact, its the last person I would've tried to try to push a kill on [regardless of my alignment] today pre-signups, with Freezin being a close second and Haku being a virtual inevitability).

If you insist on the read, fine, I think its not a damn good read, and can easily be wrong. You haven't found Yoshl town for the right reasons, but yes, Yoshl has plenty
This conversation with Xiz also doesn't make a lot of sense if sunfan is paired with YoshL. There is 0 reason for sunfan to murder a strong townread on his wolf partner on D0. YoshL was never in trouble. A wolf sunfan literally doesn't even have to respond when Xiz says YoshL is strong town. Let it ride. It only helps you. The rest of the thread is too busy focusing on FFA and Ulli anyway.

According to the Wolf Matrix, sunfan and YoshL both have each other as 2nd-place wolves. With all of this in mind, as well as my past posts tonight, I'm willing to completely reject a sunfan/YoshL wolf pairing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic