View Single Post
Old 02-5-2015, 10:55 PM   #12
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: petition: make RATO a stupid skill token for AAAing an 89 and make miku public

I'd prefer Miku be public, RATO removed from the game or at least framefixed, and super scarhand replaced with a file that's actually a cool reward and worth unlocking (so, very clearly not RATO), but is not a "should obviously be public" kind of file like Miku is.

I have one in queue that might work, I think most of D7 knows what I'm talking about
All I'm saying is that there's stuff a lot more appropriate than RATO, fuck that file. If not remove or framefix, then I at least absolutely support making it a token, but that just perpetuates the "tokens don't matter" mentality that I find really sad and borderline disrespectful. Tokens are supposed to be interesting stuff to work towards, not thought of as that place we throw trash files to get them off the public ranks- that's really unfair to the actually good files that are tokens, lol

And while we're at it, replace Death Piano with a file that you know, is actually on-sync, cause fuck that file too.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-5-2015 at 10:59 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote