View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #7
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania v2

I suppose you could do this, although bmah was going to pick someone and just merge posts so they could be the OP of the original thread (unless I overlooked something since yesterday).

The only thing I'm going to say is I'm uploading and indexing HUNDREDS of packs at the moment, and that when everything is said and done over the next few days, I will have a every single pack from Icy's thread (and more) moved to the SMO database. If you wanted to take control of this, you would have to be ready to continually edit your post as I and others involved with SMO drag packs out from the darkness and onto a reliable file server.

I feel like it would be more steps to have to channel all of my posts and updates through you first, but I suppose it doesn't matter either way if you can keep up with it.

Also, please stop uploading packs to mediafire (or for that matter ANY major file hosting website). These websites are unreliable and have been breaking links to packs for various reasons for a long time now. They will probably drop your files for infringement or something fairly shortly, hence why I am spending so much time uploading and indexing things on SMO.